Corona Virus Office Precautions
UPDATE March 16, 2020
As of Monday March 2, 2020 Athletes Performance Care (APC ) has instituted additional precautions to prevent the spread of illness within our treatment settings.
- Treatment tables are thoroughly sanitized after each patient use with Clorox Wipes and/or Lysol Disinfectant spray. As always, face cradles are also wiped down and face paper is changed after each and every patient.
- Commonly used door handles and facilities are wiped down periodically as needed with Clorox wipes or Lysol Disinfectant spray.
- Tissues are provided within treatment areas for patient use.
- Practitioners sanitize hands after each patient by either washing appropriately, using Purell Hand Sanitizer or Clorox wipes.
- Cell phone, computer and iPad are wiped down with Clorox wipes after each use.
We ask patients to be prudent as well.
- Follow all precautions as provided by CDC and news broadcasts.
- If you are feeling ill in any way, kindly cancel and reschedule your appointment for an appropriate day when feeling better.
- If you may have come in contact with, been in the company of anyone whom may be suspected of contracting the virus, had contact with people that have traveled internationally or you have recently traveled internationally, please postpone your appointment until a later date.
- While in the office please wash hands and use tissues provided as needed.
- Vitally Important. Finally, if within 14 days of visiting our office you become symptomatic, develop a fever, cough, sneezing, shortness of breath and/or have tested positive for the Coronavirus, please contact our office immediately.
- Above all, stay calm and carry on.
Corona Virus Office Precautions was updated on March 16, 2020.